The trinity of customer demand, technology, and economics drives Ag World, Inc. This is why we offer animals with generations of performance testing to insure predictability and profitability.
Dairy Cattle: All registered cattle we supply have Dairy Herd Improvement (DHI) records on the sire, dam, and their ancestors. The sire will have Type-Production Indexes (TPI). Both sire and dam have Predicted Transmitting Ability (PTA) values for protein, fat, type, and udder confirmation.
Swine: All of the farms that supply pigs to Ag World are on STAGES™, the Swine Testing And Genetic Evaluation program of the National Swine Registry (NSR). The farms can supply Maternal Line Index (MLI), Terminal Sire Index (TSI), and Sow Productivity Index (SPI). In addition, NSR will supply Estimated Progeny Differences (EPD) for the pigs born alive (NBA), 21-day litter weight (LWT), days to 250 pounds/113.4 kg (DAYS), and backfat (BF) adjusted to 250 pounds/113.4 kg.
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce
- Livestock Exporter’s Association of the U.S.A
- Animal Transportation Association, Inc.
- Holstein Association of America
- American Brahman Breeders Association
- American Simmental Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
Photograph provided courtesy of Wauragen Farms.